|Input Voltage (v)|
|Net Weight (lb)|
Pack of 1 Unit
Ideal for decorative and ambient lighting in retail outlets,hotels,restaurants,multi-unit residences and government buildings.
Connect the gateway to internet, and download the exclusive app. With everything settle down, you can experience your household lighting fun of automation and modernization.
With the usage of this internet connected gateway, you can control your lighting bulbs on your phone with our exclusive app no matter where you are. For example, you can set a relaxing and comfortable lighting atmosphere when you are on the way of home after work, and when you step into your home, everything will be perfect already.
Do not worry about forgetting turn off light when you fall into a sound sleep, with this gateway, you can time-set your light on/off in advance if you need.
All what you need only are: available internet, offered power cord, and network cable, a smartphone with APP downloaded, smart bulbs.
Various LE Smart Bulbs to Choose:
LE offers all kinds of compatible smart led bulbs to choose, like color and brightness dimmable RGBW bulb series.
Scan the responding QR code printed on the package and download the APP, which is supporting mainstream smartphone operating system with higher than IOS 8.0 /Android 3.0 (included).
1x Power Cord
1x Internet Cable
Smart Hub, Wireless ZigBee Home Automation, Smartphone Remote Controlled Bulbs Color Changing by APP, Connected Home Hub/Gateway
Average Customer Review
- (3 customer reviews)
Share your thoughts with other customers
By Ruby Powell
from Lubbock, Texas
on October 09, 2016
The hub works well with my LE bulbs and the setup is really easy.
- 5 / 5
1. Twist the LED into the lamp socket with power off
2. Connect the Hub to your router with a network cable and connect the power source
3. Download the app to your smartphone (LeLight.apk)
4. In the app, open "my light" and click "start search" to find your smart LED
5. Turn on the LED and your phone will connect
I am able to control the LED bulbs with it. Turn them on, group them together and dim the LEDs.
By Kathryn Foster
from Spokane, Washington
on May 02, 2016
Nice hub and just what I was looking for. My favorite part is being able to create different scenes and changing the mood of a room at the press of a button. Hopefully a future app update will fix the programmable timer function.
- 4 / 5
By Betty Baker
from Cape Coral, Florida
on April 05, 2016
The hub came in a plain and brown cardboard box. The Ethernet cord is underneath everything so be sure to get that as well.
- 5 / 5
Do you have questions about this product?
- Can I use one hub to control multiple lights through out the house or do I need a hub for each?Asked on 3/11/2017 By AshleyDear Ashley,
Welcome to LE website.
As for your question, the answer is yes, you can control multiple lights with one hub,
If you have other question or concern, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Thanks and regards
LE Product Question TeamAnswered on 3/12/2017 By Lainey
- I got the Gateway and the lightbulb (E27) but when I try to seach the light in the phone app, the light is not appearing. Already tried to reset but is not workingAsked on 9/15/2016 By JoabDear Joab,
Welcome to LE website.
As for your question, we’d like to advise you to follow the steps below for a try:
1. Reset the bulb by turning it off and on again for at least 5 times
2. Make sure that the App is on searching before you turn on the bulb
If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and regards,
LE Product Question TeamAnswered on 4/6/2017 By Andrea